Thursday, April 29, 2010

Droid vs the iPhone

I bought an iPod Touch a few weeks ago - my first foray into smart phones. (I have a cell phone that's fairly smart, but no data plan to go with it. The iPod Touch seemed like a way to get into the game without assuming another bill) So... late to the party, but oh well. I'm keeping a diary of my experiences - and collecting info about Apple devices vs. others. For example I'm tracking reviews of the iPad which seems like a cool device, but which seems too expensive for what it can do. I'm into delightful experiences, but once again - not enough cash around to indulge in much of anything. I'm curious about the Droid. I'm already with Verizon as are my other immediate family members. See http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/smartphones/?p=126

1 comment:

Brian said...

There is the iPhone and then there is every other phone on the planet! Good to see you blogging!